YES!! Took me a little while to get it up and running. I didn’t realize that I had to have Bluetooth on, but not discoverable. Also, it does seem to take 2 tries each time for it to open. (Get “Failed” message on first try, clicked message shut, tried again, and presto! This happens every time I open the app.)
Also, I found that for some reason the Move and Click option was not enabled and I therefore couldn’t complete calibration. Working from past memory, I knew I had to have that ability in order for it to complete calibration, but for some reason I wasn’t able to select it to enable it. I went in to the Wiimote’s preferences and selected every box… don’t know if I really needed to do all of them… but once I did, everything worked great!
Thanks again, Uwe (And thank you too, Carlos!)